Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter is almost here!

Can't believe that it’s almost EASTER!!! This year is flying by and I don't even know where it went. Elliot is 8 months old now, Casey found out that he got an internship in NJ and I'm just trying to keep up. I told my boss that we are moving to NJ and as of right now it looks as if I'm going to be able to keep my job when we move. They are offering me an option to work from home when I move to NJ!!! We just have to work out all of the details but as of right now it looks like I'm going to keep my job!! YEAH!!!

We have started the process of going through all of our stuff and deciding what to keep, what to sell and .... what the heck to do with the rest of the stuff. I am still in awe of how we have acquired so much stuff in the short time we have been married. The funny thing is, we really don't even buy things!!!

Other than me working Casey, Hannah and Elliot staying home during the day. Not much else seems to be going on. We are looking forward to coming home to Spokane in just 7 short weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment